Asics Gel-Kayano 22 Running Shoes
True to its heritage, the new GEL-Kayano 22 takes a bold step forward in unsurpassed performance and modern design. The sleek new FluidFit upper is built with Seamless Construction and a re-engineered Heel Clutching System for a more secure and adaptive fit. Mild to moderate overpronators will be treated to the luxuriously plush comfort of the new ComforDry lasting and ComforDry X-40 sockliner sitting atop the stable FluidRide platform. Weight: 8.9 oz. Heel Height: 24mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- Women’s models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- 3mm of additional height on women’s models helps relieve achilles tension.